Terms of Service
Last updated: November 11, 2022
From everyone at getimg.ai, thank you for using our products! Because we don't know every one of our users personally, we have to put in place some Terms of Service to help keep the ship afloat.
When we say “Company”, “we”, “our”, or “us”, “Webrockets” in this document, we are referring to Webrockets Sp. z o. o. - our "limited liability Company" based in Poland.
When we say “Services”, we mean any product created and maintained by Webrockets. That includes getimg.ai whether delivered within a web browser, desktop application, mobile application, or another format.
When we say “You” or “your”, we are referring to the people or organizations that own an account with one or more of our Services.
We may update these Terms of Service in the future.
When you use our Services, now or in the future, you are agreeing to the latest Terms of Service. That's true for any of our existing and future products and all features that we add to our Services over time. There may be times where we do not exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service; in doing so, we are not waiving that right or provision. These terms do contain a limitation of our liability.
If you violate any of the terms, we may terminate your account. That's a broad statement and it means you need to place a lot of trust in us.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use the Services for any purpose outlined in our Use Restrictions policy.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account. That includes content posted by others who either: (a) have access to your login credentials; or (b) have their own logins under your account.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- Some functionalities of the Service may require payment.
- You may choose between one time-payment or monthly subscriptions. The prices and differences between subscription plans are described on our webpage
- For upgrades or downgrades in plan level, the new rate starts from the next billing cycle. When you upgrade in the middle of monthly subscription you will be charged proportionally to the time left to the end of current subscription term.
- Prices for the Service do include VAT and all applicable local taxes.
- Payment for the Service must be made with credit or debit card. Payments are processed by third party which is certified on accordance with PCI Service Provider Level 1. We do not have access and do not store payment information.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of our Services with or without notice.
We reserve the right to change the pricing structure of our product. We'll try to exempt existing customers from those changes. However, we may choose to change the prices for existing customers. If we do so, we will give at least 7 days notice and will notify you via the email address on record. We may also post a notice about changes on our website.
Uptime, Security, and Privacy
- Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. We provide these Services on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not offer service-level agreements for most of our Services yet — but do take uptime of our applications seriously.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other customers of the Services. Of course, we'll reach out to the account owner before taking any action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of the Service for other customers.
- We take many measures to protect and secure your data through backups, redundancies, and encryption. We enforce encryption for data transmission from the public Internet.
- We use some third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Services. See the full list of our subprocessors here.
Copyright and Content Ownership
All content posted on the Services must comply with EU copyright law.
We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Services. All materials uploaded remain yours.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services without the express written permission by the Company.
You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Services or the Company.
Features and Bugs
We design our Services with care, based on our own experience and the experiences of customers who share their time and feedback. However, there is no such thing as a service that pleases everybody. We make no guarantees that our Service will meet your specific requirements or expectations.
We also test all of our features extensively before shipping them. As with any software, our Service inevitably has some bugs. We track the bugs reported to us and work through priority ones, especially any related to security or privacy. Not all reported bugs will get fixed and we don't guarantee completely error-free Service.
We mention liability throughout these Terms but to put it all in one section:
You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable, in law or in equity, to you or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, lost profits, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Services; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Services; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to this Terms of Service or the Services, whether as a breach of contract, tort (including negligence whether active or passive), or any other theory of liability.
If you have a question about any of the Terms of Service, please contact our Support team.