Upload ~20 images of the same person/animal. Make sure that:
- There are no duplicated images
- Uploaded images are widely diverse
- Images are larger than 512x512px
It's also best to:
- Use photos with different backgrounds and angles
- Have no other people in your photos
- Use photos with good lighting
- Use photos with different framing (close ups, side, chest up, full body)
- Use photos with different facial expressions
- Have photos where you look into the camera and other photos that you look away the camera
- If couple, make sure that every photo has both people in it
- Use photos without sunglasses, hats, excessive makeup etc.
For the most diverse results use:
- 10 close up photos
- 5 upper body photos
- 3 full body photos
- 2 side profiles photos
Please also note that the training process is performed on images with 1:1 ratio, so:
- Every non-square picture will be cropped at the center
- Make sure that your subject is fully present in the cropped pictures below
- Create model on photos of children or minors.
The better you follow these instructions, the better your results will be!
Drag 'n' drop images here, or click to select.